Ely FAM Festival
Deadline February 24, 2023
THEME – “HOME MEANS NEVADA” (with an emphasis on light)
March 11, 2023
VIP ART OPENING
Attend our VIP Art Gallery Opening Saturday March 11, 2023 at 6 pm to 7:30 pm.
CALL FOR PHOTO CONTEST ENTRIES
THEME – “HOME MEANS NEVADA” ( with an emphasis on light)
DEADLINE –5:00 pm FEBRUARY 24, 2023.
SUBMISSIONS – Photographers may work with film or digital photography
Entries must be delivered/sent to: the Chamber of Commerce and Visitor’s Center – 636 Aultman Street Ely, Nevada, 89301 before 5 pm on February 24, 2023.
- ONE SUBMISSION PER Photographer
- Your Photography must be ORIGINAL – made between March 21, 2022, and February 24, 2023.
- Your photograph must be Art Gallery Ready: on a hangable backing, framed, or capable of being displayed without art gallery staff intervention.
- On the back of your submission: Include your Name, AGE CATEGORY: Elementary, Middle School, High School, or Adult, & Contact information.
- Photographers will be divided into Youth and Adult groupings for separate judging and awards.
- Photographic works can be donated to the Ely Film Art, and Music Festival after the event.
- Submissions will not be mailed back. Photo works are available for pick up on Sunday afternoon, March 12, 2023, Between 3:00 pm and 5 pm.
- Consignment option available upon request at 50%.
VIEWINGS – Art and Photography entries will be displayed at the Ely Art Bank, 399 Aultman Street, Ely Nevada, 89301, during the Ely Film, Art, & Music Festival Main Event Weekend March 10-11-12, 2023.
All art and Photography submitted must be appropriate for all viewing audiences and may be disqualified from judging or displayed at the discretion of judges, art gallery staff, and festival organizers. All art and Photography must be free of any copyright infringements or trademark violations and is the responsibility of the artist or photographer to ensure originality of any contributed entry. Art and Photography may be shared digitally over social media and festival organizers, art gallery staff, judges and affiliates reserve the right to distribute or share copies of images of artwork submitted for these contests in effort to promote or publicize this event presently or in the future.
NEVADA ART and PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST AWARDS –Winning artists and photographers will be presented a JUDGE’S SELECTION AWARD, MAYOR’S CHOICE, and PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD during the VIP Art Gallery Opening at 6:00 pm in the main room of the Ely Art Bank, 399 Aultman Street, Ely Nevada, 89301, on the evening of Saturday March 11, 2023.
As part of submitting entries, all competing Artists and photographers are invited to attend the VIP Art Gallery Opening Saturday March 11 at 6:00 pm- 7:30 pm.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by one adult.
Additional event passes may be purchased in advance or at the door.
Voting for the People’s Choice Art Award takes place at the Ely Art Bank during the Festival on Friday and Saturday from 11:00 am-4:00 pm.
Viewings are available 11:00 am – 4 pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday March 10, 11, 12, 2023 at the Ely Art Bank, 399 Aultman Street, Ely Nevada, 89301